To grow and maintain an awesome beard, you have to do some real work on it. With the help of right tools, you don’t have to go to the barber. You can do it all by yourself. Here is a list of tools all the bearded men should use. Honestly, once you use them, you can’t go back anymore!
5. Beard Shaping tool
This tool is a simple one. There is nothing high-tech in it. But it can save so much energy that we put to get a perfect beard line. There are at least two benefits:
- Easily draw multiple beard styles.
- Shape your beard lines more precisely and accurately.
4. Hair Clippings Catcher
Another simple but powerful tool. The appearance explained itself. Catch your beard and save your time! Cleaning is not a problem anymore.
3. Beard Wash
There are differences between your facial hair and head hair. Your hair is on your scalp while your beard is on your face. That’s so obvious. Please don’t treat them equally. You should wash your beard with beard shampoo instead of hair shampoo. Here are some benefits:
- Clean your beard more thoroughly.
- Moisturize dry skin.
- Remove beardruff.
- Your beard grows healthier than before.
2. Beard Oil
Growing a beard can be a pain at some time. It’s wild, it’s itchy, and it’s out of control. It’s just so hard for you to grow a tame beard. It’s not true. A bottle of oil is all you need. Here are the benefits:
- Make your beard soft and Look well-managed.
- Tame your curly and stiff facial hair, so much easier to trim.
- Give your beard a healthy and pleasant shine.
- Moisturize your skin.
- Remove dandruff.
1. Beard Trimmer
The primary tool for beard trimming. You can easily trim your beard to any style you want with the right trimmer. The image above is Panasonic Beard Trimmer ER-GB60-K.
- Evenly trim your beard to any length you desire.
- Effortless Trim. Easy to manipulate.
- Save your time and money. Don’t have to go to the barber anymore.
- A necessary for beard styling.